Bobrisky Says He Menstruates, Complains about Monthly Period. “My monthly period comes with so much pain”

SEE 18+ VIDEOS AND PHOTOS<click here="">
Bobrisky Says He Menstruates, Complains about Monthly Period.
Self acclaimed Nigerian male barbie, Idris Okuneye aka Bobrisky took to his Snap Chat account yesterday in a  tirade about sex and relationship and why he thinks ladies ought to demand payment after having sex with their partners.

Supporting the purpose behind such value-based relationship, the celebrated crossdresser says it is because he, similar to cis ladies, discharge each month.
He wrote,
“Imagine I’m going through hard pain here and one idiot will now tell me he/she likes me without giving me some dollars. I will swear for you,” adding, “My monthly period comes with so much pain.”
Check out the snaps :



  Download Video: Please Don’t Watch This Film If You’re Below The Age Of 21 CLICK HERE

No comments

Powered by Blogger.